The Poor Man's Weapon

Winter Wind

The poor farmer didn't know what to do. The poor old man couldn't keep the rouges out of his fields at night. He had no fighting or weapon skills. What was he to do?

One day the rogues around town started showing up with bandages, which made them easier to spot, and were complaining about the fire balls this poor farmer would throw at them.

How did he do it? How did a man of poor education, no magery training, and no idea about alchemical arts create these fireballs?

Come close my friend, I will tell you.

The old man was sitting by his fire one night upset about the rogues stealing from his crops and lossing his problems is a bottle of liquor.

Before long his coordination was lacking and droped the bottle on the stones by the fire. He watched in amazement as the liquor went up in flames once the fire touched it.

He knew he had a weapon, but how would he use it safely.

He spotted the oil cloth next to his tools and knew it would burn, but that was a different and somewhat painful story.

The old farmer found he could use an oil cloth on a bottle or pitcher of liquor and create a firebomb.

Now my friend, you know the secret as well. I promised the old farmer I would only share his invention with those of HONOR. That I have done. If you will excuse me, I have things to blow up now.