the dark rider

Winter Wind

While on a hunt today to tame a swamp dragoon for a new legionnaire I recieved a piegon that the dark rider, now known to us a Veneficus, was seen in Felucca. At the Skara Brae moongate.

I arived at the moongate a bit too late perhaps. He was not there. I decided to scout the island and then the mainland.

Near the Hedge Maze my patience paid off. He was on the East side of it and speaking with one dressed in Red. I presume this is the one Joxer is said to have encountered named "Zodiac." The Dark One seemed to be fearful and in a bit of pain.

I did not wish to expose myself while outnumbered so I stayed a ways off. I only caught parts of the converstaion.

Here is what I learned: They belive "the traitor" has joined PGoH. The dark one said he has not spoke to anybody but has been looking for this traitor. (Odd, I know he spoke to me. Perhaps this is the honor he spoke of?) The one in red seemed to be in charge of the situation. He stated "Death will come to the traitor and those who protect him." And that the master was furious.

I wanted to learn more but I spoted a theif working his way towards them. It wasnt long before the one in red spotted the thief and cast a spell upon him. The thief seemed to be strangling. Then a spirit dressed in black wielding a black hally appeared and removed the theif's head from his body.

The time had come for me to move quietly away.

I fear these two, thier master, and the one called "the traitor" are going to cause a disturbance for the empire.