The holiest of paths

Greg

I set out northwest of the Anomani Market in hopes to find the Cathedral of the All Father, a voice from above beckoned for me to seek this holiest of places. My journey was long and with great resistence. From the swing of my blade dire ants and tiger serpents were felled as I pushed forward. In the trees I saw a clearing in the distance, and from the trees stood a massive structure...the cathedral I had sought ever so desperatly. I walked up to the large wooden door and pushed it open. Inside the smell of burnt out candles filled the great hall. Down the length of the aisle stood a beautiful woman chanting a prayer to the holiest father. I approached, but found I could say nothing. I was overcome with a divine presence. I could feel myself become one with the holy force. I could feel my body levitate...a euphoric sense of divinity was all around. Then a large flash.....then darkness......

I awoke in an unfamiliar clearing. My sword replaced with a wooden stave, my light leather covernings replaced with vibrant white robes. A voice spoke to me from above....

"You have been annointed to the holiest of orders my son, go now and preach my word"

-Aeneas Kaolin, Humble Priest

*PS: Soon enough I will be joining you all on a more regular basis. I have come to the conclusion that SB is impossible to play with dial-up. I am trying to get highspeed internet, but now it seems my only option is a satelite based system which is very pricey

I have a fine Robe and Hood........both fit for a Priest ready for you to wear.

Magic is a 1 handed sceptre weilding Priest.

Colin is a 2 handed staff weilding Priest.

Which will you be choosing to hold in terms of weapon or shield?

I will begin to save you what you need.

I had originally planned on taking up the Sword, however that was back when I planned on being a Crusader, now that I am a priest I use a staff.

Archived