Weekly Hunt announcment

As I mentioned during this last meeting. I will be working with the "leadership" to restart our weekly hunting events. These are all RP based as they once were and should be. The last "events" often led to more ideas from the group as to possible future events and I hope that this mission will start us once more down this road.

Great change was coming for the Empire. This Steel knew would be a time of turmoil, and he had sworn to work to pull the order together and to rally around the next Emperor.

By the grace of the membership of the empire, Steel had been given the task of handling the administrative duties required of the emperor until the coronation this weekend (posted elsewhere). Fortunately most of his most difficult task in setting up the method for the citizens to determine their next leader had been completed. The remaining tasks that lie before him was to handle to arrangements for the Coronation ceremony that was to be held in Trinsic next Sunday. Steel chuckled to himself lightly as attendants brought before him stacks and stacks of ribbons, food, decorum, and other items that would be needed for a proper ceremony. Definitely his years as a warrior had not prepared him for such and the decisions were almost as complex as dueling an angry Balron.

Steel almost had his mind made as to the color of the decoration when the doors to emperor’s office slammed open. A bit taken back by the suddenness of the event, Steel eyes slowly focused on the person entering.

“Senator Elathiel, you have just arrived in time to………”

“Sorry Steel…..sir…… to interrupt so abruptly but time is of the essence…. I have dire news!”

“My agents have just returned from a recent mission and the information they have provided leads me to believe immediate action is required.”

On that note Elathiel reached into his tunic and reached for a parchment, which he handed to Steel. Quickly, the pro-temp opened the seal and read.

Steel paused.

“So, they seek to strike us now, during this time of transition?” Steel whispered.

Elathiel spoke “Yes, sir that is what I believe, and the reports appear to confirm this.”

“Gods” Steel slammed his hand down upon the table. “They yet carry a vengeance against us and I feared this would come, but alas, the time could not be worse.

Steel wiped his eyes with his hand and paused a bit to regain his composure. “ They think they will find us wanting, weak and confused… disorganized.” Steel paused once more....

“Elathiel, I trust you have sent word to the SOW Logan and Decurion Ballyn?”

“Yes Steel, I have contacted both and they are on their way to the castle now.” spoke Elathiel.

“Excellent Senator…Excellent.”

“By the gods the Guardians will stand together once more…the enemy will find it has stuck its hand into the wasps nest…

We will make sure they are appropriately stung!

Saturday 8:15PM EST Mission briefing

Saturday 8:30PM EST departure to parts unknown *chuckle*

If you plan to attend please be prompt.

Were will you be when the empire stands together, united in battle, once more?