Little Gametime soon

Raistlin_wind

;) As some of you know i work for a restraunt and am in the management program there for Sonic Drive In. We are opening this friday and i will start out by closing most of the time. I know definately Fri, Sat, and Sunday of this week(closing is at midnight central). Next week i have no clue. So i will be on when i can will miss you all when i am not hope to have another Sunday off sometime soon so that i can make it to another guild meeting to see you all. *Hugs and Kisses Brothers and Sisters*

Strength and HONOR!!!!

:D:D

Shoot she won't be home till after 1 AM central. Most folks in bed by then. :D

I just can't belive I spent 2 hours at Pepboys on Wed. and another 3.5 hours today at Pepboys to get a powersteering pump replaced.

Next time I'm just going to look up the schematics on line and do it myself. My work can not possibly be as bad as theirs.

Our sonic still has the skates but shorts hehe they have to be only 3 inches above the knee. and can only be worn in warm weather or so. *smiles* :D but anyway i hope things normalize also the boss has said he is going to make sure i get two days off because of my epilepsy so i can rest so i will definately see you on my days off :p;):p:p Hope to see you all soon and when you notice my icq is on that means i am in the realm somewhere. and for those of you that have not heard i do have a home in the city now it is PGoH outfitters just let me know when you need uniforms Jessica will make them and get them too you asap.

see you all soon