Greyish Bone Chips

Haidaan

The Greyish bone chips drop off of the skeletal warlord in KC. They are no drop and lore.

It is one of the four quest components for the spell scroll named McMerin's Feast (cannibalize 2).

If you have this in the bank and you are not going to use it and you have good FV faction, would you mind doing the quest turn-in for me? I have the other three components (Strange Ochre Clay from CoM, Crushed Dread Diamond from TD and Shaman Powder from TT) and they are not no-drop.

I've never really spent much time in KC and I really don't want to have to beg from the zoneline. I'd rather beg here :D

I dont have any anymore ( had wrong shaman powder

However, I did go to KC for this and it took me about 20 minutes to obtain the item so go there and beg or solo or do what ya gotta do but it is a common drop

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I still need the Greyish bone chips.

I broke my primary EQ pc. I just got it fixed Saturday night. I haven't been able to get online yet. I will be on tonight, but not for very long and it won't be until after 12:30 AM EDT.

Thank you for the offer Nycteo. I'm not sure if we are ever online at the same time. I'll keep an eye out for ya. ;)

Congrats on your Epic Aaeodar! I wish I could've been there to help. I should be able to get home earlier on Tuesday or Wednesday night. If I do, I'm gonna try to spend some time in KC. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Editted because spelling is hard.

Archived