Vet Rewards for exchange

Siun

I am interested in obtaining a furniture dye tub when the veteran rewards come through. If anyone already has one extra and is interested in my choosing a different veteran reward in exchange for it, please let me know what item you would like.

If you read the updates, you will see we can now choose three items (for 1 year vets), and I am pretty ambivalent about the other two choices I have. If someone would like me to choose two different statues in exchange for a large amount of gold or wood, please let me know that too.

You can post either here or ICQ me at 72692533. Thanks.

Scout and I are about to sell her Large Marble.  It's sales will go towards buying any and all new rewards.  PGoH people will of course have first whack at it.  It is kinda near Olympus (a short run) and very near Arcane tower.  Scout will be moving to the Safe Haven area.  PGoH members should contact me with offers.  If I don't hear from PGoH within a week I will open this offer up to any and all takers.

*need to trim down on the number of accounts we have 4 is too many*