I'd like to honor...

LukkanMortain

I've had such a good time lately, and some people have done really great things for me in the last week, I felt compelled to share it with everyone. This is what this guild is all about.

1. Winter & Raistlin Wind: For the last week Winter has been helping me with swords and anatomy. Took me over to the lizzie and had a great time. Not to mention, both the sisters have provided me with some outstanding gameplay knowledge.

2. Cheblis, Prometheus, and Steel: For saving my butt in Shame, dropping everything to rush to my side. Then, for me ignoring their advice and not go back in(not only that, i went to lvl2*snickers*),and coming back again to save me.

3.Steel(Maven): For spending a night on me in Shame, giving me some great armor, and training me on fighting. Also, for bringin to my attention my AC was -2!!

All this is why I dedicate myself to gain the skills needed to be able to pass all this on to younger players, and growing the guild.

Strength and Honor!!!!!

Ahhh no problem.

Back when I first started a group of ppl aided me and showed me the ropes. Doddz, Christoph and a few others can testify to our initial days in Shame

"Dont go to level 2!!!!!!, and fear the scorps" *smirk*

Just keep the tradition going Lukkan, when you are more expirenced and you come upon someone new to the realm.

well while we're on the subject of thanks, I too would like to thank absolutly everyone in PGoH for taking me in and simply being a great guild of people that i'm proud to be a member of. Also anyone that has helped me over the last few months thank you too for making my life that little bit easier :smash:

May Strength And Honor Guide Us All!! :(