Moving *sigh*

Hello...

I just wanted to tell everyone I will be moving this week so I will not be on much if at all. I am not sure how long it will take me to get a phoneline but where I am moving only has dial up and it is 33.6 that, in conjuction with my super-speed 350 pent2 procesor will make me about useless for anything other than getting hides. I think I will have to GM my bank sitting skills!! *sigh* . If anyone knows anything about broadband OR wireless internet like a satelite or something PLEASE let me know I live in Illinois near bloomington, it would be a great help *thinks about dial up and shuttres*

Dial-up, ugh. There is just no way I could go back to that, so I certainly feel for you :)

Have you called every single provider out there to check for dsl at the new address? Everyone has the service now, so you may luck out .. Earthlink, MSN, AoL <----- last call heh.

Good luck Pride !

Pride, I know were your coming from. You see I went from cable to dial up...connecting at 33.3. I moved as you are to a rural local. Now when AoS hit I had a horrid conn. But, I can say that things have improved as of this Friday with the latest patch. Altough Im probably not "Champion spawn" able, I can do most of my normal romps.