Guild Info

Balandar

We could not get LoA as our name. Sooo.. we made it the Decendants of Ardan. DoA. At least the ladies shouldn't complain over much about the name now.

We are playing on the Mourning Server.

We will be updating the FAQ and webpage over the next few weeks (when I can find the time... college and leveling).

If you are coming from another game and are a member of T.H.E., you may join at level one. I would highly NOT recommend joining that early. Get to rank 2 (level 20) at least before joining. You will have a difficult time finding groups at that low level since the Mountain Giant Alliance has a R2 requirement. You will also understand the game better. Also, we will not be powerleveling. It is just as fast to be in a group of people your own level as it would be in level a level 40 group. This is NOT DAoC, leveling is much much much much faster.

After you join the guild you will not be able to use the rune mater to gate to other cities, for you will be bound to the MGA Tree of Life in the city GS. (Note: I think until you actually bind there you might still be bound to your newbie ToL).

Leaders of the guild (Inner Council). Noble House:

• Savrem the Redeemer (a.k.a Martok)
  • Balandar
  • Vankor the Wolf (a.k.a. Wolf)
  • More to come.

Links:

• The city that we are a part of - Giant's Salvation. NOTE, this is not OUR city. We are part of an alliance. We can however make our own city later, once we get 3mil for the ToL, and many other millions for buildings and walls. Several buildings take a couple of days to build.
  • Our Guild: Not listed yet

Archived