Burn the LEXICANS

Martok

What an interesting night. We formed our new guild after an HOUR of disbanding the guild cause Balandar didn't like the guild colors.....

Spent a ton of gold on the guild deed (multiple buys) and was in a guild.

Server crash, me and Balandar end up at ruins way out on other end of map. (errant guild is a guild that has no city....can't bind at a tree of life)

We travel to another player city hoping to find friends. We get halfway there and the freaking Lexicans run up on us. Cordial greetings turn into.... DIE CONFESSOR! So the 7 or so in their group proceed to hunt me down (nevermind that the six of them are about 15 levels ahead of me) and PK me.

They let Balandar live.... He travels to this Amazon city... He speaks with them about perhaps us becoming a sub guild (allowing us access to a Tree of Life) NO BEEF! NO CONFESSORS!

What the hell is this?

Disbanded the guild (lords of ardan) Can't play the game without a tree to bind to.

BAH

Going to join a Temple of Cleansing Flame instead.

Aye, painful night. And they didn't "let" me live. I escaped! Teleport to be more exact, right over a lake. That's when I came upon the Amazons. They said I could be their slave... which didn't turn me away from them at first. But NO Church peoples. Well, I have to stick with my friend the Confessor. So no amazon love godess as my mistress :)

Well, there is another guild that allows all races and classes. It is being made to handle the PKs and other Evils on the server. But RPing is an aspect that they would like to have. Martok sent them an email, we will find out tomorrow. I hope they will accept our offer or under some other minor changes. We would be a sub-guild most likely once they get a tree of life. And I need a guild tomorrow!!! I will be level 36 with no home to call me own. :(

Great game though. One and a half thumbs up. Two once they get the bugs worked out. Three :0:devil: if the graphics were better (but then again half the UO population wouldn't be able to play then).

Archived