Tonights Guild Meeting

KhioTong

Hello Guildmates,

Ahhh.. it has been sometime since I have seen many of you. The new world has rendered me a bit docile and I have been home bound for quite sometime. This horrible lag has prevented me from attending the guild meeting because Olympus, Trinsic, Britain, etc.etc, always stops me dead in my tracks.

Here is my request for tonight:

Do you think it possible to attempt to Run tonights meeting utilizing UO's-Chat Client? We can have a moderator setup a room and password, then have one person wait at Olympus to tell people what the Password is.. or even via ICQ.

Another possibility is to utilize a communication crystal and have the second crystal setup outside, in a lagless zone area. OR even conduct the meeting at an alternate site in the new City.

I know this request is a bit much to ask, but it really isnt. Thank you for your consideration.

UO has a built Chat Client, that operates like an AOL chat room, in that you can create a room, setup a password so that only people who know the password can enter it.

Unfortunately, this request has fallen onto deaf ears - or blind eyes. Perhaps next week.. Thank you Winter Wind for inquiring.

Thiork, I understand your situation since I myself have fallen victim to that same ailment. Perhaps to a lesser degree than yourself.

Last night I was unable to attend the meeting due to otherwordly responcibilities, but, I will be more than happy to carry some communication crystals to the next so that you may participate.

If for some reason I cannot, I am certain another will step forward.

We can make arrangments prior to next weekends event.

COMMUNICATION CRYSTALS!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! *smirks and rubs hands together remembering his antics with communication crystals...*