Luck items and making them

Chibi

Im just wondering what the common way to make armor with high luck.

make armor made of gold and then have it enhanced by gold runic hammer im guessing... is there certain armor pieces that give better amounts?

Making with gold, regardless of the hammer used, results in 40 luck. Using a runic hammer gives you a chance to add other benefits, but only 40 luck. Player made armor cant be enhanced any further.

The way tog et the high end luck items is to get a piece of loot as treasure that already has high luck on it. Bring that to a smith for enhancement. By adding gold tot hat piece, you get the additional 40 luck. This comes with a decent chance of it getting destroyed in the process tho, so take that into consideration when you ask someone to add gold to that 76 luck armor piece hehe.

Dont forget that you can also enhance any leather item with spined and add 40 luck as well. And make absolutely sure you completely trust the one who is trying to enhance, its extremely common for people to succeed on great items and then tell you they broke them and keep for themselves. BTW you dont start getting the really good stuff that will be over 60 luck unenhanced and over 100 luck if successful enhancement made unless you have a TON of luck. I just recently started getting good stuff when i first hit 700+ luck. Now at 818 luck and fighting vorpal bunnies i get a ton of stuff off almost every one of them, and at least 1 -4 awesome items off em. I got my chestpiece when i was at 740 luck and it came off the bunny at 69 luck. it succeeded in enhancement and now i have a 109 luck bone chest piece. Also, if you have thorns, and you wish for someone to get the kills because you dont have as high luck, if im on Kodoz just pigeon me and ill gladly do them for you with my 818 luck and all i want off bunnies is carrots in exchange.