Silly little question..

Ange Sans Ailes

I've got EQ on the PS2 (I know they are different.. but hoping for help anyway). I've just started out.. leveled to 10 just last night. Well I said.. "okay, cool level 10, time to upgrade from these tattered leggings to some decent leather armor (forgot what it's called) In the purchase screen it said it'd raise my AC.. well I bought a shirt and pants.. and put them both on. My AC went from 124 to 117. I checked again and again and the AC of the pants/leggings are much higher.

Any idea why it's doing this? Another thing. Should it even be over 100? I added all my armor up and its only like 64.

I'm a warrior, I have a ring that gives me ac/dex bonus, no spells are cast on me, I'm a n00b. Please offer any insight if you can.

Your agility adds to your ac, I think its like 7 agility to one ac. And the armor is pretty bugged, in beta there were always things that gave wrong ac, I'd send in a support form for it and see what the GMs "can do about it" though it probly wont be anything, or just a "sorry, we can't help you" lol.

Edit: what server you on?

Archived