Your thoughts and prayers please.

Strider

No matter what you think of this war, no matter your opinion, no one likes people to die.

My best friend since I was 5 is a solider in the US army, and I know for a fact he is to jump into Iraq.

I ask that you please pray, think about, whatever it is you yourself do, whatever your personal beliefs are, please do so not only for the soldiers going in, but for all humans whose lives are in danger.

Anti-war, pro-war, dont know, dont care... It doesn't matter, there are many people who need our thoughts and prayers right now, please keep them in your hearts.

If this offends anyone for any reason I am sorry.. IM not pro or anti war in this... I just want us to at the very least keep those in danger in our hearts and prayers.

Bless us all, and all those who need it most.

--

Shawn

Player of Strider, Ancient Sage, PGoH in Ultima Online.

My daughter and I added our soldiers to our prayers last night before she went to bed and will continue to do so. She goes to a catholic elementary school and they actually taught them a little prayer yesterday to add to their normal bedtime prayers. It was really nice, because she added that part in all by herself :smash: