Our entry into Shadowbane

Martok

Our first step is to choose a server. As the actual server names have not been published, I guess we'll have to wait on that. Once the server names are published, we'll look around to where most of the RP guilds are going.

When we get into game, we simply need to group together to level.

I will be playing a Confessor at launch. I will be specing some healing so I can be a healer if needed.

Balandar will be a wizard (what a suprise :) )

As Balandar mentioned, release is on the 25th. We will most likely be able to get the games in stores on the 26th. I will be in game on the 26th and on.

Confess your sins and be saved! Only the sacred flame of purification can save your soul now!

Borg ordered one for me since I will not have enough until tax returns next month. So by the time EBGames.com sends it... I hope I will get it on that weekend and it will not arrive a week later.

Hm...........I will also be a healer, probably a dwarven prelate. That seem to be the choice that worked well with me. My second will be a mage....hehehe...... I found most close combat to be a pain when it comes to stamina. If anyone plans on being some sort of warrior, I suggest getting one of the runes that increases your stamina, or increases your stamina recovery. Although, my last dwarven prelate talked softly and carried a huge two handed studded club......heh.....I called it my "political negotiator". Lost that one to a recent character wipe........

Anywho, officially all Sb beta testers are done this Friday, Where both servers (carnage, and Chaos) are being brought down. All beta testers accounts will expire.

On the other hand, there's a huge event Friday.....I may as well go out with a bang...........

*update....Because I haven't been updating SB as often as I should, I will not be playing friday. I seem to be stuck downloading the same update on sounds.cache with the patcher.....oh well.

I found three of the RP guilds going to Mourning. So lets say that will be the server we start on.

I am still unsure as to the class I am going to play. I liked my Confessor....but they aren't all that. I am thinking of either a Channeler, Crusader, or Priest.

Hate to tell you this Matrim, but they nixed the flaming wings awhile back. I'm not sure if their going to bring them back or not. i like the idea of a rp server, one tends to find better people on such servers.

--Hothgorn TheBlack :knight:

Archived