If we want a strong foundation...

Balandar

We need to get everyone this weekend (before SB goes live) have a meeting. We need to decide on a server (that or wait to see what other RP guilds do), decide on a starting location, decide on what we will play.. etc. If we want a strong foundation in SB (possible replacement of UO from what I hear) we will need to get things prepared in advance.

Am still waiting to hear final decision on server names and what will be live.

I will find out about what most of the RP guilds plan on doing...

Wait wait wait wait..........Is there still a following going into SB? Perhaps we should renew the list again to find out who is going and who isn't........Like I said in earlier posts, the game repuires some serious participation with the leadership and members in order to make things work. Guilds can die hard and fast if they're not careful. I will join, if there is enough interest/people making a showing.

Eversince SB has gone gold Ubi has pretty much told me to bugger off......

Hothgorn The Black

I will be in shadowbane Hoth.

Me and Greg were talking about how to enter the world (as a guild) and have decided to join another guild at first to learn more about the guild mechanics as well as economic situations. We should all get together and join the same guild.

From there we will break off and form our own guild. (most likely going to be a sub-city of another guild)

I might go..

I've got to have my UO.. but I also need my 3D game (else my friends laugh at me) and the EQ I have on PS2 hardly counts (only have it to play with a friend who begged me.. I SWEAR)

I have AC2 at the moment.. but it's okay.. not great.. but okay.. SB sounds decent

I played Phantasy Star online once, but everything was in japanese and I didn't know what the hell was going on......So I ended up making very few friends, because even the merchants looked like big technofreek monsters that needed slaying....hehe...

Ok....I've considered it, and will join too. I don't think I have a system that can handle a uber graphic game like SW Galaxies....unless of course I get nuts and upgrade me board and cpu again. I'd like to see how well Friday goes. (Huge war for all the Testers) I get to log on and pick a side.....

I'm not sure If I will have to order Shadowbane from EB or what. I would of thought by now that they would give us a chance to order it direct....I've got nothing.....

The only reason I see to order from EB is to get the extra code for the 3 races. I'm not particularly fond of them, but at least the option will be there.

-Have fun all

Hothgorn TheBlack

Archived