Who will be playing SB the weekend of March 29th?

Balandar

Martok has convinced me to play SB, as well as BB. So... Depending on what day I get it I will be playing. I have been reading up on hunting spots and the like. What we need to do is get everyone on at the same time and power level to 10 in a couple of hours. We also need to start planning on a city deisgn.. etc. So whoever will be the leader in SB get on these things!! Only have one week before SB goes live.

I'll start off as a Wizard, still don't know what to do. Also, the main council will be Humans. That is how we will setup our guild at first. Read up at http://www.thehonorempire.org/sb/

Well, For those that do not know or remember what the "old SB council" came up with, here is a brief synopsis.

Over a year ago, the Shadowbane Council met to discuss how we were going to enter Shadowbane. We came up with the following:

We were going to be a Noble House guild structure. The name we were going to call our guild was The Lords of Ardan.

As you know, the Noble House structure is favorable to humans, although any can join (there are no restrictions).

Greg was going to be leading our entry into Shadowbane. I am not sure if Greg still plans on going forth with this.

Archived