I'm a bandwagon hippie!

Ange Sans Ailes

Well I was thinking of taking my now hybrid, with gm eval and high magery, and letting those go down for stealing/hiding. I don't play her as much as I used to and maybe the stealing/hiding will make her fun again.

For all you with stealing.. is it worth it.. as in... is it fun? Thanks for your input.

It is fun, well, if u take it to GM and go parading around in Doom for ncie loot hehe. I didnt take mine high enough for that as its a real pain to raise. Well worth it tho in the long run.

Well, I rarely use my Elder Thief, Doom is too crowded with thieves to try and get the rares really, since aos and the doom rares so many people are making thieves, even though, the hardcore thieves already have the best ones camped until they spawn :smash:

I just GMed stealing.. havn't had the time to try to get any doom rares yet. I rather get a 110 stealing scroll first, but with the costs being so high... *shrugs* Maybe next weekend I can give it a try.

115 here

You definitly need more than GM if you are going after rares. Doddz is right though good luck getting any doom rares by placing the items in static spots and putting them on a spawning schedule the "power gamers" (if you want to call them that) have mapped out the precise times items will spawn (within minutes) and convienently recall in as a rare is spawning.

If OSI wanted to combat this they should have random span locations and a bit more randomized time. Not to mention Doom should not be the only place one might find rares. Need to thin out the area and make thieves EARN the booty. Perhaps even have Mobs on which the rares spawn. If the mob is killed no rare would be on him....however if a thief was brazen enough to saunter up and attempt to steal from the Mob well then he might find himself pilfering a rare. This would allow thiefs to be a little more than sightseerers as they recall in and out collecting rares.