Warrior Epic

Jaqs

Some of the warrior's epic drops are off very hard planes mobs. It is possable to respawn named mobs for multiple epic drops. If u are wanting to start the warrior epic now post here so we can plan for it. my next mob is either in Chardok or PoF after that all i will need to get is the Scabbard(the hardest part)

;)

Also lets use this forum to discuss helpfull hints on this subject. the warrior epic is super tough but doable for this guild. ill add what i know to the questions posted here.

LINK TO HOW TO DO EPIC HERE (new from whats posted in SLoT's)

Warrior Epic

If were talking about warrior drops for epics, all i have left to do is run around Norrath to pick up two bags (which isnt a problem) and take out the remaining high mobs too (PoA, PoH, PoF, two dragons and queen velazoul) which is the problem. I'm guessing thats pretty much the status of every warrior though since pretty much none of these mobs can be taken out without a) a planes date b) an organized raid.

Anyhow c'est tout pur moi.

VL

the monocle is a pain in the ass unless you just suck out and buy it then you have to go through the pain of clearing out that other fort to hand it in. Rebreathers cost 2k usually in the baz each (hence why I was looking for the gnome, but no more) you can camp the components for it and it isnt so bad. Then everything else is a pain :)

VL

Wow ) ppl actually put posted here. well i did the giants fort in DL. i was soloing it for about an hour and everything was fine till the named mob poped he is quite a bit harder then all the rest of the mobs. you will need a healer there and slower if avail but not really need. u just really need a healer. it took about 3-4 hours of camping and about 50 mobs to kill before i got the monocle drop. its a simi rare mob spawn and even rarer drop, but its there. and the turn in at the Giants Fort in FM is super easy(soloable55+)

I've essentially collecting everything up to the hard mobs, Im just too lazy to use my play time to hand the epic stuff in :cry: Ive got the monocle too and its nice to hear the fort is soloable :smash:. I think all in all I have two blades as soon as I hand in and part of the scabard...Man I hate Sony :smash:

VL

Archived