Clearing the air..

Saite

I am not going to start pointing fingers at anyone but there is alot of favortism going on in the guild and some people are seeing it and are not liking it, me being one of them. This has been my home for over a year and we have always been here to help each other out but when it comes down to the point when one certain person says jump and certain people drop what ever they are doing and run to that person and ask how high...its not right. No one in this guild is better than anyone else and everyone should get the same appreciation and courtesy. This has been going on for awhile but it is getting to the point where something has to be done about it. I am ready to leave the guild because of this, I dont know if anyone else is, we didnt discuss it that far but I am. This is supposed to be a home not a popularity contest. I have voiced my opinion on this subject, whether anyone else sees this or not.

/agree saite. Typed a whole book but decided against it. It would only offend people and I am :blink: not trying to do that. I am however leaving the guild. Sorry yall are not going in the direction I would like to see my characters go. I realize most wont see this as a loss (my leaving) and thats ok. However, I have a few friends that I hope will not forget me. I wont forget you..... :blink:

Krung (Synthania)

Archived