To be Cleansed

Martok

Are your shackles too tight? I apologize for the uncomfort, but it is necessary. After your little outburst in front of the assembly earlier it became necessary.

Do not look so sad. Redemption is only a word away. Indeed! I speak the truth! Pain of the body is nothing. Those burns, the charred flesh, the cuts, it all means nothing! It is your soul that is truly in jeapordy! You only need to admit your folly and I shall set you free! You must realize your error by now?

Still nothing to say? I had expected such. You are not the first wizard I have held in my care for their sins. But there is still hope. Admit your guilt and let the flame purify you so you may be reborn! Do not look at me as such. You are indeed guilty! Guilty of witchcraft and conspiracy! You are a self admitted wizard that consorts with Elves!

Your pride continues to cloud your judgement. Your silence confirms your guilt. Perhaps your evil counterparts will be more cooperative. Ah, yes! It appears that has sparked your interest! Indeed, we found the letters you tried to hide. Many names we have added to our lists for purification! Who is this Balandar? Another witch magician I assume? He will be brought before me in time. His sins will be confessed as well before he is purified, rest assured. Him as well as the filthy elves you have been conspiring with.

My patience today has grown to an end. We will start again tomorrow. Brother Templars, consign him to the flame. Ensure his death is painful. Let the pain be a reminder to his wickedness of sin. Ensure a guard is watching the tree. When he returns bring him before me again. Perhaps tomorrow we can save his soul before the All Father.

Archived