Guild Points web Page

Shawdar

thanks shawdar for taking the time to do this...it will be a tedious chore of that i am sure,LOL.

zymmit was a guest on this raid,presently not in guild.but according to nurlaten,has shown interest in guild and seemed happy to come along and help.i put zymmit on my friends list and intend on contacting again whether for group or forr a raid.i would like to encourage others to do this as well,

please go to link shawdar has posted and if you have questions on how the point system will work,send tell to an officer.

thanks

mcmikahl

Very cool shaw, very cool. Well, I'm taking a vacation from the game atm (sry guys), have been playing eqoa instead, nothing against you all, I'm just intrigued about exploring the new areas, lvling up in my eqoa guild, etc. I wont be able to attend many raids, but I will do my best after I get bored with Tunaria. I'll try to pop in a few times a week, but, as I said, Im taking a break. Been playing for a year straight, and I wanna explore another game (ok, so its sorta the same game ;) ). Cya all later!

P.S. sry if I've caused any trouble in some raids/groups by making a chanter harder to get, dont mean to :(

Archived