happy family

Beio

fellow former guild members :D

This to be my last post for SLoT, as it is my finale farewell.

i will miss many of you, as i have made alot of friends here .

Its seems that i am removed and all my characters too. i couldnt think of any good reason why. upon asking a few officers i found out Galdin removed me, and only reason is because i will not group with him. Then i found out the previous nite he asked Makkuni to marry him in guild chat.

I guess he wanted me out of the way for that reason.

when i asked eldy about why i was disbanded, he responded that galdin said i wont group with anyone in guild and tried to talk makkuni out of grouping with guild members. When i pointed out to eldy he has asked us several times recently to group in poi i was there, that every day i am grouped in DL as cat with guildies.

then next response was that the reason was because i badgered makkuni because she was helping guild members . which wasnt the case what we talked about argued about is between us and not about her grouping with guildies. with the exception of galdi i will group with anyone and so does makk .

the only reason gald removed me from guild was he wants to marry makkuni and did in fact ask her in guild chat . and next day im gone and none of the reasons i was told have any merit.

the only character galdin didnt remove was one he didnt know about . but shawdar did because of what i said in guild chat about galdin asking makkuni to marry him and him removing me cause he knew i wouldnt go for that.

I told eldoran to forget it who wants to be in a guild where an officer is allowed to do what he did (galdin),

and give 2 or 3 different reasons , cause the first ones didnt pan out .

ps. as makkuni told me she told galdin about our discussion after my characters were removed so that one makes even less sense. as it was after the fact.

in closing let me say sorry about this long winded essay . but wanted to say goodbye to many of my friends, and let them know about the situation concerning my removal that it is not me leaving but being booted so another can have makkuni.

Its her choice to accept his proposal not mine. she knows how i feel about it.

well fingers tired so ill close saying i will miss you my many feinds and hope to see you around

ciao

Beio

Iolosilverft

Lolosilver

Catsilverfoot

Yes Beio I did remove your alts from the guild. and it was not just so that galdin could marry Makk,

I removed your alts for the same reason I have removed others from our guild, your actions and disruptive behavoir, you were being disrespectful to other members of the guild, which was a real slap in my face, in the past I have stood up for you in officers meeting reguarding you and being in the guild, you seem to have a a personal problem with a few of the guild members, and the day I saw you being disrespectful in guild chat, and not in private was what made me remove you from the guild.

I hope you find a guild that you can be happy in good luck and good travels to you

Shawdar Shadowfyre

Archived