Tired of getting lost?

Nurlaten

I told rumble i'ld post this, so here it is.

http://forums.crgaming.com/eqbb/viewtopic....ogram+programme

This is a link to a thread on casters realm where i found a map program that i use with my UI, it's under eugee's post. It's really simple to use, just unzip it into your ui file in the everquest directory. Next time in game use /loadskin and enlarging you actions bar you should see a map program.

It isn't perfect, not much info on each map, but it has all the zone in locs and succor points. It is a little outdated, no pop maps yet and of course no loy ones either.

It's an invaluable resource for me and should have shared it sooner, but i kept forgetting.

The ui that is also on this thread is outdated, if your interested in it, check the casters realm monk boards one of the topics should be "Eugee vert (numbers)" and the ui is downloadedable there.

Sorry don't currently have any screen shots of it, but i'll try to post some later (if i can figure it out, pretty web retarded).

Check out the custom ui i just posted, it has maps built into the eq map feature. As soon as i posted this it went out of date. It is still useful, can see maps for zones other than the one you are in, but the other has more detail and your loc is on it. I use both now because i like having that much information at my fingertips.

Archived