Tradespot PvP Tourney

Elathiel

Pulled from the Tradespot site :(

Thats right Folks RPGTS is hosting a UO wide PvP Tourny. Dates will Follow But the First Date has been set!! Catskills will be the First Shard of the UO wide PvP tourny and it will be Tuesday Night March 4th Starting at 7:00 P.M. Eastern Sosarian time. Come One and Come All to see who wins the RPGTS UO wide Tourny. Rules are as Follows:

This will be a Bi-Monthly Tournament, Entrance is limited to the first 64 Aplicants, Entrance Fee is 5000 gold pieces, and it is winner takes all plus you will receive a special Title to be used on RPGTS and a Special Colored name so EVERYONE knows who the CHAMP is Plus you will Take the WHOLE pot which could be 300k+. The Winner will then defend his Title against the winner of his/her shards next tourny, however if the defending champ wins his will split the pot with the winner of that Bi-Monthly Champion. I have built one of my homes in malas into a super nice PvP arena along with standing room around it for everyone to watch. I Contemplated on Having the Tourny in Fel but we all know how much trouble that could muster up. So i have started a RPGTS tourny only Guildstone.

Actual combat rules are as follows: No Precasting!!!!, No Pets, No Summoning of any kind, No hiding until Battle commences, GM ONLY IRON weapons, Any GM crafted armor you wish. 10 of each potion for every battle. DP is Allowed. After 5 Minutes I will call cease and tell each to return to their corner i will let you mana and heal up. when battle commences this time Pots are **NOT** allowed it will be Aids only however mages can use magic to heal. After that 5 minute period the judges will convene and declare a winner. Enhancing Jewelry will be allowed. Single Elimination. You will be DQ'd if any of the Following take place. You leave the arena during battle, YOU break any of the rules stated Above. You Interefere with the current Duel, or if you in any way attack any one guilded the the tourny stone non consensual. I made a wide open bottom flloor for folks to test their skills if they wish.

Now the Good stuff i bet your wondering how to get into the Tourny. Well your wish is our Command! First off you will need to email myself at Leston@rpgtradespot.com and also need to ICQ me at 25608711. Please remember it may take a day for me to answer you if you havent heard form me within a Day Resend Message again thru both means. Secondly Application Deadline is March 2nd at 11:59 P.M. so if I dont have your Application by then you will have to wait until the next Tourny, this is subject to change if We reach the Max applicants Beforehand. After I Get into contact with you I will meet you In Game Collect your Fee and Guild you to the Stone. The Tourny Bracket will be Submitted on this site for everyone to see By noon March 3rd. I will Stop the Tourny on the first night at 10:30 P.M. and continue it the next night if need be. All Rules are Subject to be ammended before the Tourny and I will Update any changes ASAP! Get Ready RPGTS It is time to find out who the CHAMP of each shard is !!

Leston Alcanter

Your RPGTS Tourny Organizer!