Interrogation of the Sphynx

Prometheus

By the command of Emperor Borg, I was ordered to dispatch a strike force to the Pyramid to the east of the PGoH city, looking for word on the whereabouts of Dr Codene.

We drove deep into the pyramid and were pushed back by hordes of the undead. Although there were some light casualties, we quickly regrouped, and tricked the Sphynx outside the pyramid, where we lay into it.

:sword::smash::sword::)

His claws were sharp, and a few Guardians fell to him, but the combined force of our group was no match. We felled three of the great beasts before finding what we were looking for ... a book ... simply titled "Slave Trade"

The book has been turned over to the Emperor.

The afternoon turned into night as I sat by candle light reading some scrolls. A loud crash at the door took my attention from my studies. Upon entry into my foyer, I found my brother collapsed upon the floor! It appears he was one of the "light" casualties from this adventure. Much ginseng it took to heal him. Such a nasty mess that Sphynx must have been!

*grin*