Guild Roster Clean up

Shawdar

GUILD MOTD: Shawdar - This is for all members of the guild, during the week pls log on to all ALTS and mains that you have in this guild, as we can all see there are a lot of names on the guild roster that need to be removed, So pls log on to all ALTS and MAINS in the guild. So the officers can clean up the guild roster, thanks

Hehe, ummm...sry, I cant log into my chars atm, but the only characters I have in guild is Jhach 22 iksar monk, Utandaen 11 darkelf necro (who will be removed after I'm done with the part of my epic I need him for), and Svinter 49 dakie chanter.

Also, I'm not sure if I will be able to get back in game anytime soon, having some money problems that just came up. Not sure when I'll be back, but I'm gonna try to be in asap. Sry bout that, have fun! :)

I want to clarify where we are to put our characters. I have put several characters into Guildmagic.com but they still do not show up on the Roster on our Home Page within the THE Communnity. I also have questions that I have Emailed to Guildmagic about moving characters around within their system. If there is another place, please let us know.

Regards, Tara and Zann

Archived