www.magelo.com

Shawdar

Magelo is a great resource, i use it to check upgrades before i buy them. Determine if the gain in hps or mp is worth the loss in other stats or vice versa. I'ld recommend everyone have a magelo profile.

My magelo profiles are in my sig, check em out.

You gotta go to www.magelo.com, register an account, then click on magelo update under EQ, then download the .exe and the other file, just in case, then run the .exe when you log in on the char you want recorded. Copy down your base stats (AC, ATK, str, etc.), then log out, your bank items, inventory, and equipped stuff should be shown in the window (how does it know!?). You then gotta log in, click on My Characters, create your character, and input the items on them by using the code number by each in the Magelo Update, veeerrryyy tedious and boring. There ya go, you can then screw around with keys/flags/spells, etc.

I had a webpage with the steps, but I cant seem to find it now.

• 3 weeks later...

The Magelo Updater is fixed. LoY stuff is starting to become available.

Premium membership costs $12 a year. It removes the tedium of profile creation.

It will create the profile for you after you run the updater and select the account to syncronize.

Premium members can also use the Magelo Updater to auto-sync their bazaar traders and monitor the progress of their sales from Internet Explorer.

Archived