Ack!

Svinter

Well, just letting ya know, my game card just ran out. It'll be a bit before I can get back in game (gotta go all the way to the mall). I bet with my luck my mom'll take this chance to not spot me some cash for it so the computer can be freed up, sigh...

Well, just saying I will not be able to attend any raids til I get a new card. :p:devil:

Ok, just testing, can anyone see the image on my sig? Just made it (a bit of paint help :D ) and uploaded to a quickie geocities account, but I cant see it. Just wondering if anyone else can :(

EDIT: nm, fixed it, enjoy!

Darn Svin you know what? I read your post the other day about needing or wanting a tolapjn's robe or however you spell that crap and I remembered I had one on my trader. I was going to give it to you but didnt know when you'd be back on so when I went home I told Rebma (my wife) I wanted to give it to you and she said ok and I went to take it off the trdaer and it sold :D I mean Immediatly. That thing had sat there for two weeks and nothing then BAM. Sorry budy but just so you know they are selling for 3k now. I have one left on Synthania and if you dont have one or better by the time i upgrade I will give it to you ok? 8) I am really sorry man.

Krung (synthania)

Archived