The New Cohorts

Chibi

I noticed that the Lancer postion is open i have not yet reached 100 str but have 97, when i reach 100 id like to take on the head of lancers, if there is any info any could provide me contact me via piegon or reply

thanks

CHiBi

• 1 month later...

Until three months ago we had a rather healthy Lancer Cohort of about 5-6 members (sorry my memory is hazy) that was composed of spear(wo)men, but sadly it was dissolved into the Dragon Cohort due to simplification reasons. Personally I would be happy to see it resurected, as I was spearheading it (all puns intended) at the time. But seeing as how I am just now returning to the game from a two month abcense, I have no intent of leading based on my inactive status. Either way I would be more then happy to contribute my strength to the cause!

Id be happy to have you on the lancers chibi. You may probably become the phalynx too:) and if you want, i have jewelry to raise str levels for anyone who needs em, so just ask. It will have to wait for a short period to prove you have earned it, and triston if you become active once more theres another phalynx position open.

Edited by kodoz