Strider: Trapped between time and space.

Strider

It was a routine "stride". He opened the rift between worlds and stepped through. Floating bewteen reality and the Abyss. Between his home realm and Sosaria, then... to Malas.

Strider had found various disturbances within the fabric of Malas, and watched them closely. Most eminated from Umbra and the Well of Tears. That foul well that could summon forth a vile demon lord.

Suddenly he felt a pull towards Sosaria... re-entering reality he saw the disturbance and descended towards Trinsic. Moving north he touched ground, and came to the point of this disruption..

Suddenly as he approached a large castle.. he was sucked in!

Trying as he could to hold on, a "black hole" grabed him. He was stuck. Stuck between reality and the abyss....

When he would be freed... not even the Skygods could tell...

*The man cloaked in dark robes, riding a young ostard made his way for Olympus. He carried an urgent message... the Empire needed to be alerted.

He dismounted as he came to Olympus and posted the note he acrried upon the door.*

And it read..

--Dear friends,

Some very wrong has happened.. Strider has vanished. My attempts to contact him have failed. Though that happens when he leaves this world, I always have some way to communicate with him... now however I do not..

This reeks of foul play, for only by vile means could he be kept away from Sosaria and any other realm for so long... I fear the powers of darkness hold him... but can not be sure of anything... it would take a great and horrid power, such as The Guardian himself to hold Strider this long... I will continue to seek him out.. and may call upon you for your aid when the time is near..

Sincerely and Urgently,

A Friend in the Shadows.

----

((This came about because my character Strider is literally and has been for a few days, STUCK in a black hole at that BLASTED TE Vendor Castle, Mall of Britannia, a GM couldnt even grab me out, and I am one of like 20 people stuck there... so until I can log onto Strider the Sage is missing, and I'll make a quest out of it :p hhehehe)