HANSE SECRET

Borg

There are eight secret spots (that island included). I'm not giving away how to get into them. I can say that the secrets are scattered across the continent.

The center island is not accessible (in the Divide). It has a nasty server line crossing over it.

-Hanse

UO Live Designer

So..........that means there are secret areas to discover my brethren.........seek and you shall find.

???

Yellow circle is island he speaks about

Secret%20Island.JPG

I found that spot and another spot but both were all completely full =\

Ya gotta use the circle of transparency in Hanse's Hostel by the bar counter. There will be a pouch. Put a rune in it.. take it out.. and it's marked automatically to a "secret" spot

The other pouch I found is in the Paladin city of Luna. I used circle of transparency in one of the towers where the walls of the city meet. I believe it was the inner wall.. and would be the left tower.

Couldn't find the other 7 bags or whatever heh

This isnt a Malas secret spot but thought Id throw it up there for the heck of it.

The Tinker shop in Trinsic has a secret second floor. As those who have been to tink shop know, there arent any stairs and from first glance no second floor. However, it is there and can be accessed with a lot of hard work :samurai: hehehe or my rune I made two years ago.

???

malas.jpg

Now some directions.

1) This one is behind a tree, within one screen of the northern mountain.

2) Behind a large group of trees that border the woods near the Grimswind Ruins. This was the very first pouch I actually found, and it's very difficult to see, even with a circle of transparency (UO3D is a blessing when it's not crashing or acting up with my video card).

3) Inside the orc fort, up against the eastern wall.

4) There is a white tree here, but the pouch is not behind it. The pound is behind ANOTHER tree just west of the white one.

5) The most-common location. It's under the bar in Hanse's Hostel.

6) Right where the crystal fens meet up with the mountain, you'll notice a HUGE patch of bright green on your in-game radar. The bag is in that patch behind a large crystal.

7) Lowest level of the corner, here. It's against the southern wall.

The 8th location is not a pouch!

In Victoria's room in Doom, against the north wall is a set of black bones.

That's number 8.

Drop a run in these bags or bones in number 8 then pick up the rune and recall to it.

ALL AREAS ARE FULL