Dungeon Doom

KhioTong

What is a good time for you tonight? 2/15?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

***Update: UO.com just posted an FYI.. so disinclude anytimes before 9pm EST***

The Doom Gauntlet..... [JC_The_Builder] February 15 - 12:11 PM EST

"Is hard. Really hard. 100x more hard then the harrower.

So you cross the moat and come upon a giant room with 7 smaller rooms surrounding it. In the center is pentagrams which tell you the status of each champion room. You must defeat each champion room in order to spawn the hardest creature in UO. And on top of that, there are 2 of them.

There are 2 factors which make this so tough and I have to applaud OSI for this well thought out design. The first factor is you can't leave to get supplies. Well you can but it is a real pain to get back. You better come with all the reagents and bandages you can carry.

The second factor is how the monsters were desgined. For instance there is one champion room which has a bone type monster. He has 5000 hp and the best attack is flamestrike which does 35 damage. This one room used most of our reagents and we were a party of 10!

And you are probably wondering what you get out of completing this. Well I can't tell you because we were unable to finish. We didn't have what it took to kill the Mega-Champion. He was as strong as the harrower but moved as quick as a player on a mount. And everytime he took damage he would spawn monsters such as lich lords and rotting corpses all over the room."

I have my dagger on hand, anyone up for going?

If we coordinate our efforts here, our chances of survival can possibly increase. What's a good time for everyone in the Guild to get together? We can meet in front of Olympus at... *insert time here*...

Edited by Thiork