Lea's Epic...Sunday, February 9th, 4pm CST...

Leanessa Sylverfoxx

Step Two: Obtain the Orb of Clear Water

Immediately after completing the previous step, turn in "Lord Gimblox's Signet ring" to Natasha andreceive the "Ornate Sea shell (II)". turn in the Ornate Sea shell (II)" to Naxot Deepwater, recieve "Message to Natasha" and kill Ixiblat Fer, looting "Sceptre of Ixiblat Fer". Kill Overking Bathezed, looting "Singed Scroll". Turn in "Sceptre of Ixiblat Fer" and "Singed Scroll" to Omat Vastsea, receiving "Orb of Clear Water" and cuasing Natash Whitewater to spawn.

NPC: Naxot Deepwater

* Spawn Timer: Spawns at 6pm, despawns at 6am.

* Accepts Item: "Ornate Sea Shell (II)", spawns Ixiblat Fer and returns "Message to Nathsha", an unreadable note. She will charge Ixiblat Fer and suicide if you do not keep her from doing so. If she is still alive after Ixiblat Fer dies, you can respawn it right away if you have another sperson waiting with an "Ornate Sea Shell (II)".

* Drops: Trimvirate Missionary Robe (this item is now NO RENT as well)

Spoken Text: (when hailed) "Beware these woods ! The sarnak claim this land as their own and wicked creatures walk beneath the burning foliage."

(after turning in "Ornate Sea Shell (II)") "Praise the Triumvirate! Natasha sent you just in time ! Those twisted sarnak summoners are summoning Ixiblat Fer as we speak ! We must stop Ixiblat Fer while he is still weak or all of Norath may be set aflame ! Please do me one more favor, should I perish to this beast of fire. Give this note to Natasha when you next see her, and if you should peris and I survive, I will make sure the waters never forget your reflections of your deeds this day."

Ixiblat Fer

* Level: 62

* Hit Points: Approx. 32000

* Melee Damage: Godly (Max 575)

* Spells Cast: AE Fire (300 pt dd, same as Noble Djorn/Overseer of Air, resistible)

*Drops: (aalways) Scepter of Ixiblat Fer (plus one of) Circlet of Fire, Mantle of Fire, Gloves of Fire, Belt of Fire, Cloak of Flames

Tactics: This is a high level (52+), multi-group (24-30 person) encounter. Most people pull him to the Skyfire zone before fighting, and report that he follows pullers reliably without aggroing additional mobs. His magic resistance is reported average to below average for his level, and he is NOT immuen to fire-based spells. Mage fire pets will be immune to his AE fire proc, however, he will attempt to flee when low on health, and he apparentlyhas a high regen rate which will take effect near the end of the fight if he is not finised quickly. Slowing/defuffing him is highly recommended. Charmed wurms do good damage as well.

Sunday, February 9th at 4pm CST in Burning Woods...I would appreciate all the help you can give....

Above is a walk-thru on this part of my epic....I hope this helps everyone...

Leanessa Nobleheart

Templer, 57 Level

Archived