A game you really hate.....

Lord Ser Brightblade

Actually I feel I need to reply to this. That was the most rediculous article I have ever read. If you dont like Everquest dont play. It is a game its supposed to be fun and if you dont enjoy it QUIT! Thats it. This whole addiction thing is absurd. Next thing you know people are going to start saying that Sony/Verant is using subliminal messaging to keep people playing. Oh Please! The minute this game stops being fun I will delete every character I have. Oh and people need to lay off the GM's yes you know what Guides are pretty much impotent. At least they are there to weed through the petitions that can be fixed without GM intervention and save them time. I am really sick of people bashing GM's (guides) whatever you want to call them. The Guides do their best with the power they are given and you know what? They dont get PAID. They are volunteers. People cry and complain all the time about I lost my level or I lost this item. To me half the fun of this Game is getting lvls and items if you lose them get them back. Now epics or major items I can understand but some of the things is a bit sad if you ask me. Oh no I lost my lammy!!!! Well? Go farm for a couple of hours in Rathe or another money making zone and buy one for 1700pp. Please! You tell me who wouldnt help out if you said what happened in guild? Geez I know a bunch of my characters that would have a blast doing that. Geez this is a book. Sorry Y'all I guess I needed to vent a little. What I am trying to say is this is a Game lets treat it like one o.k.?

Krung

Ok someone else want the soapbox? :axe:

Wow! Someone has a chip on their shoulder.

Further down the page I saw something about a Heroin junkie and what he said about recovery. Sounds very amazing, I'd say. He said he hadn't stopped using heroin, but merely hadn't used it for a period of time.

As far as being an addicting "substance", EQ ranks up there next to nicotene, smack, crack, sex, and booze for those susceptible to these things. I, myself, have been addicted for nearly the last three years. There will likely be a time when I will say I haven't used EQ for X days or weeks or months. I hope not soon though...

Archived