Internet radio...

Diamond T9C

Imaginary Dimensions, an internet radio station that I used to broadcast for, has found it's way back onto the air. Starting this Saturday night, I will once again be piping music out of my computer for the world to hear.

If you would like to listen, all you need to have is Real Player vers 8 or higher.

Simply go to The Imaginary Dimensions site imaginarydimensions.com and click the "Listen to the show" button. It will launch Real Player and connect it to the broadcast.

If you do not have Real Player, you can download the latest version (RealOne Player) for free at the Real media site real.com .

Imaginary Dimensions is a Prog Rock format station, so if you like bands like Yes, Marillion, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, etc. you may want to check out the other shows in the lineup.

My show does not follow the normal format of the station however, it's an "anything goes" show. Requests are always welcome, and if I have it, or can download it before the show is over it will be played.

The Witching hour airs Saturday night (very late) 12-2am (guess you could say it's sunday morning)

Any questions or requests...q me :lostit: my q number is 126038551