More Epic Raids

Beythorn

Well, I am up for helping Whoever do Whatever to Whatever mob they need For their epics. I'd also like to get some support on mine, No real rush, But heres a heads up on the ones I need so if any need the same mob, Maybe we can forward the process.

Captain Rottgrime in OT outpost, 55 warrior surrounded by 6 lvl 50 undead marines

Phine and Undertow both in Kedge. Undertow not that bad but Phine is a 50 wiz who likes to unbuff your EB.

Famished Ravenger in Kaesora (np with this one, one group)

Magi P'Tasa in Hate. There can be multiples of this guy up, since he has 12 spawn sites

Slixin Klex and Puff the magic dragon both in BW, i have both locs, Also doing Phurz we can get him to pop every 90 seconds, which means free Wurm Scale Coats if any want some resist gear these are both 1 group easy mobs, Ive done Slixin with 2 mages lvl 54 & 55

as far as big ones tho, Only other biggie is Neh'Asshirim in COM which would be easy to snag on our way to get your Jade Reavers

Like i said, No hurry. Just something to think about adding to the list if we raiding these zones already =)

Ok, I need a few things from those zones as well.

I need to do a turn in in Kaesora with a spectral librarian. When killed it spawns enraged librarianm, np. But when thats killed, 3 freed souls spawn, NASTY ae, but 1hp each.

I need essence of a vampire from forsaken revenants in Hate (northwest corner, 1st floor) and the female ones drop some of that nice chanter Hate armor :p .

BW has my main quest npc, but nothing a group can't clear to. (he's "a sarnak imitator" [aka Jeb Lumsed] in a camp of sarnaks)

And theres another turn in at the upper lvls of CoM, from Wraith of Jaxion, but with this and Kaesora, I need to be lvl 50 to get the pieces. (3 more to go!)

And just as a heads up, I'll be logging 2 alts on before I log in to check if a spawn's up. One, being camped by my lvl 10 darkie necro, is a lvl 60 cleric named Verina Tomb, she is HEAVILY camped, and if up, I'll need 2 groups down there ASAP. With mana sieves, she won't cheal, but gonna need stuns.

The second is Vessel Drozlin (being camped by Jhach) 60 necro, not as camped and ksed as Verina, but has a huge spawn time, and is hardly up. Will need invis, as the first part of the path to him goes through Cabilis, well it all is in cabilis, but where we fight is safe. Just one thing, there is a one way hallway we can lose him through, so he should be rooted, or snared when low.

Hope we can get these because and unlimited, instant 66pct haste/melee buff is real good for raids :lostit: And Iwanna get this asap, which is why I am collecting items now. :D:D

PS I will go anywhere for someone elses epic, if I can be on at the time. Well, except for OT, my VS is down to low dubious, and good VS helps a LOT with epic turn ins.

Archived