CoM

aaeodar

Hello every one its me aaeo . On Saturday Feb 8 I would like to get a raide going to get the jade reaver . I would like to start 12:00 pm est .If thats not a good time to start plz let me know we can have it start later in the day if we need to . Thank you for your time . And let me know if you want to help out :samurai:

Id like to help on the CoM raid, I have special interest cause part of my Mage epic is there as well, Saturday however I'll be going to work at 2pm cst. If it can be planned for earlier I'll be there till i have to leave for work. If something happens and And it is unsuccessful raid. Id like to be a part of the next one as well, If anyof you have flexible schedules, or are just not picky about raid days, I can guarantee my participation on these days as they are my days off for the month of Feb.

Tuesday and Wednesday the 11th & 12th.

Monday the 17th

Saturday and Sunday the 22nd & 23rd

Thursday the 27th

CoM is off untill futher notice unless Gore doesnt get up and running . CoM will only be done if we have the assistance of a lock picker .. thanks and sorry about the confusion :) But i will try to get another CoM raid going asap .

Archived