Revenge!!!

Svinter

Well, I was typing this, almost done, when my computer decided to exit the program, so without a way to get it back, I am forced to type it again..sigh...

With only a few lvls til the epic npcs will talk to me, I've been thinking about getting a few pieces a bit early, one that popped out was the Sand of the Mystics I need from The Tangrin on an island off the north shore of FoB. He has taken the lives of many characters and now it's time for revenge!

He isn't very camped, and will most likely be up, ready to pounce on anything that wanders onto his island, when everyone's usually on. I haven't set a date, so I need feedback of when everyone can get there for the kill. There are a few other enchanters in the guild that could use the piece, but as he has a long spawn time, it will be impossible to do it in one sitting. It CAN be done with one group, but overkill is much better. :alcoholic:

Stats: The Tangrin, Level 54, doubles for 250 tops (not sure about quad), HIGLY magic resistant, summons (I'm about 75% sure he does), can be slowed with malo/tash (or both :alcoholic: )

We'll need a good tank (preferrably 54+), a few extra tanks, monks, rogues for dps, a lot of healers, with 2 clerics keeping an eye on MT, or in a cheal rotation if necessary, and some shammys for backup, buffs, etc.

This guy is no joke, he hits pretty hard, but I know we can do it. :alcoholic:

Ok, it has been brought to my attention that there is a lvl 38ish npc near Kaesora named Pendle Dashinger. He is not meant to be killed, therefore is MAJORLY buffed up. Being such a low lvl, he can be dire charmed.

Do we have a chanter that can DC? Tare or Callia? Pendle can take down The Tangrin quickly as he quads for as much as the ape does, but bhas like 50khp. It would make this encounter MUCH easier if someone could DC him and proceed to own the Tangrin :samurai::samurai::D

P.S. DC would also help with the Test of Charm, so charm doesnt break in the middle of the turn in.

Svinter,

I will be glad to join in. I am able to be on for sure only on Thursday nights. Other commitments and job travel make any other night a low probability for me. But when I see your post on a date Ill try to arrange to be there , At 46 I ll probably be one of the first summoned , hey but thats what we have clerics for. :p

Nycteo

Well, to not overcomplicate things, I've decided to hire a chanter with DC to do it, mostly because of the hassle to get everyone together for something that can be done with DC. Sry for taking up the boards with a useless post, but thanks for the offer to participate. I just wanna save the organization for a mob that needs 2 or 3 groups to take down (such as Vessel Drozlin, 60 necro in Cabilis /wink :p ).

Well, I'm usually on after school 3pm+ EST, on weekdays and anytime after 12pm est on weekends. But this may complicate as I have to share the comp. And since I'm not good with time zones, I cant figure out a time, but if you guys are willing, I'd like to get some help :smash:

Well, I'm thinking of Wednesday at around 7 pm est. If this wont work for anyone because of RL (always gettin in the way :smash: ), please let me know, this will be a very easy fight and I only need a few things, a good main Tank, maybe some more melee, a few clerics and a slower (prefferably shaman slow, but I can do a 65pct). This can be done with only one group, as my research says. Btw, I'm gonna start a post on the members forum about different epic stuff needed, even though I need 3 lvls to start it, so I wont clutter the boards up with posts and it'll be a good way to organize it.

Archived