EM Report

KhioTong

It was a somber evening as one guild mate after another filled the halls of Olympus. The floor was directed towards both Kodoz and Rand. Kodoz has claimed that he was blacklisted, wrongfully demoted and punished without due cause. He stated that his unruly behavior was only the result of Rands "iron fist," and that he was only responding to unruly behavior aimed at himself.

It was later revealed that Rand had used a Praetorian to kill Kodoz. Brightblade then pointed out that the use of Praetorians can only be sanctioned after a triumvirate. Questions were soon directed to Rand as to why he illegally called upon them to dispatch Kodoz. SerBrightblade, then mentioned that Praetorians may dispatch guild members who deem themselves hostile and unruly. Rand then stated that Kodoz was arguing and using non-physical aggression because he was demoted. Under article IV of the codex it states who may command Praetorians, the Senator of War is not one of them.

Rand had stated that he has completely followed the rules regarding the procedures and practices of the codex, except for the single instance when he called upon the Praetorians. He continued to mention that he stands behind his actions and that Kodoz and Bill acted only the way they did because Kodoz had been demoted.

Immediately followed, the meeting hall completely fell out of order. The conversation soon became heated, and Emissary Cheblis was calling for order -with no luck. Bill had taken the floor and started yelling about inequalities. Aviana then stated that three senators agreed upon Kodoz's demotion.

I did not fully follow the circumstances that followed, they happened so quickly. But within minutes, Senator Aviana had stormed out into the court-yard and Senator Rand had resigned (Rand later makes a public statement that he will not return to the guild, so long as Kodoz and Bill are still members). A brief intermission involved a reprimand from SerBrightblade to a new guild member. Leah then resigned from the guild and that is how the Kodoz/Rand incident ended.

After Brightblade returned, he delivered a speech about guild coherence and how we all belong to something greater. Lora De Blood, had taken the floor and defended herself against the charges of treason. Brightblade stated that if Rand had not resigned, the charges of treason would have been valid. Lora continued to state how this was a misunderstanding and that she had not wanted it to end the way it did.

At that moment, the celestial gods intervened and the sun set unexpectedly.

I now question whether this meeting was beneficial or not. My intent was to being light to certain subjects in hope to diffuse them, and in some ways I feel they have diffused slightly. If I managed to omit anything, please contact me at: Pidgeon#52593817. I will gladly edit this post with corrected or additional information. The road is long, but I feel confidant that the Purple Guardians will prevail.

*correction*

I stated that had Rand remaind Lora would have had to answer charges concerning treason. The validity of said charges would be the Triumverate's to decide.

Either way let brothers and sisters once again seek Honor and friendship and look past events of recent days. Much was said tonight both calculated words and heated words....perhaps all for the best. Now that we have all spoken our minds lets sit and see what can come of it, and lets not dismiss seeds of change before they get a chance to grow and be harvested.

Thiork ---- It was a good meeting. I know you had not intended for what happened but it was bound to happen if not tonight tnen some other night just down the road. The gods were just against you tonight *smiles*

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade