What a deal!

Martok

CHARACTER NAME CHANGE PROGRAM

What’s in a name?! Everything! And, although it is often hard to change your given name in the real-world it just got a lot easier in Britannia!

Now for $29.99, you can do just that! The new Character Name Change service is here!

That’s right, by using this service we will now change your character’s name for you! A warrior named "Girlface" no longer need worry about the taunts of his peers as he takes on a heroic new name like "Uther Daemonbane," "lAmEdAmE" can raise her head as a dignified member of society as she becomes "Mordela the Wise, and "mule 1" no longer needs to take a back seat to your "main" because of his generic or uninspired name!

Here’s how the process works:

First, contact our customer service representatives at 866-543-5435 (hit option 2, 2) to get the process started. Once we have verified the status of your account, we’ll apply the service fee and turn you over to our GM staff to complete the process and approve the name according to our TOS requirements. There are few things you’ll need to know before getting your name changed:

* The Name Change Service is only available on the North American, European, and Oceania shards.

* To help expedite the process, we ask that you please remove your character from his or her guild and faction beforehand.

* At the time of the re-naming, a Game Master will need to approve the new name for compliance with our Terms of Service

* The new name can’t include any apostrophe ' symbols.

* The name cannot be longer than 16 characters.

This new service is available NOW! Call 866-543-5435 (hit option 2, 2), toll-free, Monday through Friday, from 9:00am to 7:00pm CT & Saturday and Sunday, from 10:00am to 4:00pm CT.

Well, I am happy about it for the fact of my old PK account I had purchased.

The account was a famous PK account that I had acquired some time ago.... The account has great characters on it but I would not bring any of the characters out of my home because of the names...

sIr LoDaLot yM

LoRd-SiR-tAilOr

SiR-NeMpHis-YM

----now you see why I am happy about it :smash: