The Great Race

Strider

Attention all: I Strider of the Sage Cohort am currently planning the first ever Great Race.

The race will begin in Felluca Honor Shrine, go from there to Yew, on to Minoc, to Trinsic and back to the Honor Shrine.

Contestants in the race will not be allowed to use any magic travel of any kind, will be limited to basic armor and weapons, and a limited amount of healing means.

There will be obstacles setup through out the race, including tamer lured monsters, PK's, and various random things. Also, use of Main Roads will not be allowed either.

Your name and title will be recorded before the race and passed out to the various obstacles setup, and those watching moongates, roads, and such. You must remain on land, either on mount or foot.

---

Currently I dont have prizes figured out so am hoping the guild can help me to come up with ideas for prizes.

Any further ideas, of when and such, let me know.

Thanks

Strider.

Well brother Strider. COunt me in on helping in any way I can with this. I was SERIOUSLY bitten by the event bug in running the archery contest and now crave more *smiles*

When you find out what day it will be, just walk into your boss' office and say "OK, now look. I bust my ass for this company and you would be lost without me. Now I have an important event to tend to and you would be ill-advised in saying no, so I'll be taking the day off on _______" :cry:

Edited by Elathiel

Ok, to set a time for this I need to know peoples'a availablity, and Ser when is your friday in the next few weeks?

Anyoen else interested in participating or helping, tell me your availability.

I'll get in contact with you when this Flu I have is totally gone.