Roleplaying Event

Greetings.  This Sunday after the meeting, I would like to hold my own little meeting of folks, to get together and plan a Role Playing Lesson. :alcoholic:  :smash:

I have noticed that we seem to take on more and more new members, and many of them have little to NO RP knowledge.

Not a horrible thing, because they can learn.  However, some people need more than just our excellent example to learn.

So, this Sunday I would like to after the guild meeting to get together and discuss the possibility of setting up RP Lessons for new members, where those of us who have been rping take turns each week holding lessons for the guild.

We will begin with the basics of Role Playing nd grow from there as time goes on. Even perhaps as far as to teach the use of RP Languages such as Elvish :sword: Drow, Ekirh, Orc, etc....

I have a whole lesson plan for such things already worked out and typed up, because when I left UO for a year I joined and wa staff on a PLayer Run Private shard.  It was my job as Lead Seer to run and create all storylines, rp's, quests, etc.. and enforce RP.

I would like to use my experience to help the guild as a whole in strengthening our RP.  So all you oldies meet me at Oly after the meeting to plan this.  As I said I have a lesson plan that we can work with and edit to suit our needs, so am more than ready to help.

---

Also it would be my goal to eventually make these classes a part of the job of the Sage Cohort ;) , if and when it comes into being.

(I gathered this idea from Ser who enthuisastically told me he liked my idea, and thought perhaps sages doing Seer like jobs would be a good idea.. so I give this half of the credit to Ser :)  )

So come one, come all, for the betterment on the Empire!  WOOHOO! :p