Interaction with Shadowclan

Until further notice all interaction other than peaceful roleplay (read no combat) is to take place with the Shadowclan.  I recieved an ICQ from Gor'Blatz last night and I am guessing there are complaints as Rand has mentioned to me that he does not wish any RP battles unless highlighting is enabled.

Please respect and HONOR this request.  I would encourage people to continue to role-play even though combat at this time is not an option.  One can find just as much reward from well role-played interaction as they can through battle.  We are after all very diverse players and comabt is just one facet of our capabilities.

In a side note congratulations on your recent victories.

Highlighting as stated in prior communications is a sore subject but should it be placed on the agenda for the next Senate meeting it will be revisited (Borg must be present).  Ill just take time to remind the Senate I am still awaiting a compiled Agenda so that I can make the proper posts  :p

AGAIN.....NO COMABT WITH SHADOWCLAN.  Interaction of non-violent nature is still encouraged.  As always RUN YOUR LOGGING PROGRAMS.

Journal Logging Program w/installation instructions