Last Nights Tragedy

Razak

Last Night at on Monday jan 06, My char Christoph was attacked by the Char known as Penny, a new legionarie within the Empire.  

She caught me slightly off guard as I saw her passing by brit bank in a non-sancitoned uniform,within 5 secs of seeing her, and pulling up her paperdoll she used incognito, and bombarded me, with spells too quick for me to realize in time.

Within seconds I was dead, she then looted my ice white sandals and my +15 anchient smithy hammer.

Luckily a nearby non-guild friend ressed me and I was left to pick up the peices.  Not more than 5 min later Penny comes around in uniform asking me whats wrong, thinking her incog tricked me.

I caled her on her attack and she quickly defended herself,but my eyes do not lie.

With swift justice penny was removed form our roster but her alts still remained.

Which brings us to today where I encountered one of her alt chars, I quickly grabbed schneider and after some chasing I began my rain of revenge, bringing 10 deaths on her.

Her other alt chars are Trinity, Cheetos, Disturbed.

By now they are all removed form guild, but this does not mean they are free from justice, if you encounter them, in fel

I suggest you exterminate them with extreme justice.

A litle more info which I have found out now, Penny is friends with Lord no Honor and Carnage.

(a little god side note, after the beating and killing I gave penny I went out for lunch, I came back on chris only to se penny, at the bank wearing my ####.  gratton a member of pgoh was very kind in buying the items form that witch, nd returning them to me.)

I also wanan say that luz del feugo had nothing to do with this dastardly deed, yes she recruited penny, but she had not known pennies intentions, I thik the empir eshould kindly ask her to re-join the guild.

And one more thing, I have removed Christoph form the ranks of PGoH, he has now joined up with his fiancee's guild E&B, as i do not feel safe with him in pgoh as it stands now, please respect my decision as Sir BrightBlade has, all my other chars shall remain pgoh till whenever I leave this virtual world.

Thank you all for reading and happy penny Hunting.

Uh, oh my goodness !  Real sorry to hear that brother. Rest assured that all the characters you named are now on my KoS list! Been spending more and more time in Fel, so who knows *chuckles* Sorry to hear about you leaving the Empire, but I understand ... have to go with the woman, err, uh, I mean, do what you feel is best for you  ::p:

Best of luck over there and rest assured, you still have MANY a friend in the Empire !

Chris, my dear brother...yes you lost your items very unjustly. I do feel bad that you were killed and looted by a guild member however, the real tragedy here is the ripples that this has sent through the ranks of PGoH. The sense of trust that one used to walk around with, now will be questioned. People with whom you could share your most trusted possesions are now under suspicion. Therein is the "true tragedy". :p

To Hades with all that...  Yes, this is a very sad day indeed, but as I sure even you can admit chris, 99% of the people in this guild, including those I dont personally get along with, can be trusted inplicitly.  Its a recruting phase as it is, and bad seeds will make there way in.  Simply shrug, accept your pixilated loss, and continue on.  While it is tragic to loose hours upon hours of work, compaired to a lifetime of friendships, its just toys...  Either way, as long as YOUR still involved in the guild, then all is well and I am happy.

P.S.:  I shall be returning within the next week or so, so heads up chillin!   :p

P.P.S.:  Names duely noted, well go head huntin when I get back :alien:

Well well Penny has sent an apology to the leaders of PGoH.

All I can say is those are empty words unless she returns the stolen goods.

Penny Ill not ICQ you nor will I e-mail you but if you read these words and your sincere in your apology return the goods to Christoph Ill see to it that PGoH does not continue retaliation for your dishonorable actions, at least in a capacity where the standing orders to attack you on sight are concerned.

I shal start off by introducing myself , I am Lord Snake-Eyes a loyal and honorable catskills merchant...I hang out at west britain bank of trammel quite often and had met Christoph many weeks ago on a friendly conversation basis and we hit it off pretty good so we kept in touch. Well when i caught word of what had happend with this Penny (Guy) I instantly went on the offensive , i found his/her icq# wich "Penny" actually kept in her/his profile *Chuckles* :p not a smart move at all on this kids part , Well anyways with a little further investigation i also found that he is a 14 year old kid that is home schooled for whatever reason and thats all he does is play ultima and his only enjoyment in the game is to cause others pain and stress. Well with my law enforcement background i knew how to handle such a case and although Christophs things had been sold and given back to him i felt it to be my duty of honor to atleast get the gold back that was spent to return his items to him . So i did just that...the kid Penny has returned 1 million gold to Christoph to patch the dent he created by being such a punk. I am not posting this to get any kind of recognition for myself but to let all you fine people of Pgoh know there are still alot of honest people out here and NOT to count us out because we can be there when we are needed.

Thank you all for Reading !

There isnt much that can be said other than thank you.  While the damage this child did to the guild moral is great I think perhaps something greater can be taken from this, the knowledge that there are good people out there who, when needed, show themselves and quietly take care of matters.  Please on behalf of all the Purple Guardians accept our thanks.  You are truely a good soul and a man of great compassion.  Should you ever seek a home I would hope that you would consider us.

*salutes*

Lord Ser Brightblade