Why Crowma got taged with a guild Remove

Shawdar

The reason Crowma was removed from the guild,

this issue started last night while I was leading a raid in umbreal planes, she had asked if she could join us, I told her that was fine and that we were at the zone line in UP. she then asked me if she could bring a friend, I told her no that I lead guild member raids only. As my intrest is to promote this guild and its members with the best gear I can help them get,

It was at this point Crowma called me a Fool and a lier, and how she knew that there was people there who were not in the guild,

I once again informed her that all the people at the raid are members of the guild,

At this point I was called a ####ing lier, and I then told her she needed to stop what she was doing before she pissed off the

wrong person, It is my personal feeling that Crowma did not know that I was a guild officer, as she did not have this knowledge she pushed the issue to the point of telling me in privite chat

"Well take your guild and go get ####ed"

then following is a screen shot of me being told this

http://members.cox.net/shawdar/EverQuest/Crowma1.jpg

At that point I felt that this person was not in the best intrest

of this guild and taged her with a guild remove.

After this her tune changed 100% she was no longer rude and threating to me, at this point I felt it would be a good idea

to turn on log eq text,

this link is to a copy of that text file,

http://members.cox.net/shawdar/EverQuest/Crowma%20log.txt

Shaw i think the reason Crowma got all bent out of shape which she did is that Seka Ardwen and Sandra all dont wear guild tags even thou you and me know they are all Poucher alts but she didnt know that...not everyone knows that they are all like one and the same and so forth..

that might be why she called ya a liar but it still no reason to tell some one to get #######

thats just my thought on the subject i know i wouldnt have known about seka nad them if i havnt hunted with them before and known that Poucher and Ardwen are the same person in RL

I hope we can avoid a repeat of things like that in the furture if you are running an all guild group i think it might be a good idea if everyone has a guild tag

Just my thoughts on the subject

:wow:  :wow:  :wow:

Archived