Invites

Eldoran Nobleheart

Ok lets talk a bit about a few things that are very important to me and the way i would like to see things go.

We have a lot of people in our guild right now thats a great thing for one reason, it means we can be as picky as we want for invites. with that being said i would like to make it a much higher standard to get in. I dont want to have the kinda guild where people can just join up and feel that it wasnt something that they earned you dont keep people that way, at least the quality people.

I think the only classes we should openly invite are Clerics and Enchanters we do not have even close to the numbers i would like to see. I think we need about 12 clerics and 8 chanters those numbers are high but i think they should be high because what we are ideally looking for is a cleric that can be on at least all the time. So many times i want to say hey we have 30 people on line lets go raid Ssra temple , for example, but alas we dont have a single cleric on. And lets face it you need a cleric on every raid cause I always die...

We need to all remeber there is a lvl 35 cap on invites i have seen at least 15 new members online that are not alts that are below 35..

Last i would like to say we have the nembers to do great things and once agian starting next sat im gonna start up raids agian. I am gonna need a officer to help me with it setting it up and such but we need to work together on this the last few times i have done this with several people i start butting heads with the organizing party. you should all know i can easily do it on my own but would prefer the help.

Thanks

Eldy

I am usually on everyday....and if I am not on then Eldy you know how to get in touch with me...so if I can be of help just let me know....even if you want to talk thru a possible situation...I tend to be the devil's advocate (well I usually can find a what if to a situation).  So even if you want to discuss a possible raid or try to organize one then I am willing to do what I can to help....

Leanessa Nobleheart

Archived