Is anyone homeless?

Ange Sans Ailes

WOOHOOO !  Ange hooked me up with a very 'uniquely' placed house ! I love it and it shall be a fantastic place to reside until I have the chance to aquire a larger one. Keep in mind of course that I assured her this home will be passed onto someone else in the Empire when I do have the chance to move on. Until then, however, we (ballyn too since he hasnt a home as yet either) LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ! Thank you so very much Ange !

Yeah.. plundering a village full of virgin maidens IS a blast.. I always have fun doing it!

Also, you're very welcome.. Both of ya. I didn't know Ballyn was homeless as well. As soon (or as later) as this last phase of housing comes out, I'll make sure everyone has a home! That's all I did for 4 months when camping IDOCs was barely popular.. *Sigh* those were the days.. Man I was rich! Hehe.. but yeah.. soon as they release that last phase.. I am dubbing myself..  Guild House Finder Person Happy Penguin Cow.. or whatever

I will do that  :alcoholic:  Thats terribly nice of you ! He sometimes reads here, but doesnt more often than does (even with me telling him to get involved, read, post).

Yet again, the past 24 hours has proven to me YET AGAIN  that there is NO better home in the world than to be part of the Empire !