happy family

Beio

Hello SLoT!

I got mad and quit guild. then i found out i was banned(punished ?) for bad attitude ?

The night i quit we were on PoD raid.Only thng i did was complain about looting several times, cause it was not being done as raid leader had set it to be.I also commented on being ignored. This happen on 3 different occasions during raid. If that is a bad attitude then there were many people with bad attitudes; as i was far from being the only one complaining on both. These are some problems we have had in guild for awhile and were discussed at every meeting i attended. If raid leader cannot pay attention to raid for some reason they should have somone else designated to do so while away.

If complaining for my guildmates who were not being treated right as far as the looting; then i stand guilty; and i dont stand alone.

As for my getting mad and quiting.the raid leader sent me a tell calling me a whinner and a cry baby.If you wanna call that whinning and being a cry baby so be it.But that does not give the raid leader the right to call me or anyone names.Talk about attitudes !! I will now and in the future complain if i see any injustice to fellow guildies in this guild or any futureguilds i maybe in.

In closing im sure i will see many of you as my wife is still in guild and i have many friends there still.  To those others mat our paths cross again in the future :-)

Your friend and exguildmate

Beio

Let me explain this and i will only post here once. You complained about being ignored my comment to you was that all you ever said was and i Quote. I can see you guys are just gonna ignore me over and over and over. Being that it was a training exercise i logged the entire raid. there were no Comments before that in chat channel made by you and i felt that there was no reason to respond to your comment because i felt you were doing so out of anger. No where in my life have i seen so much complaining about BS loot. We had noone with any problems but you.

I was not gonna allow you back in guild was because you did quit. I think the reason u wanted back in is because your wife would not go with you and i feel that by letting you back in it does not fix the issues with why you left, clearly you are angry. So why would we want anyone in the guild that feels that this is not the place for him.

And you should know that this all could have possibly been fixed if you would of talked to me in person about wanting back in instead of talking through anyone else. Not letting you back in was a officer council choice not mine alone!

Who is Beio's Wife?  :D

For the record and please don't take this wrong, but Beio, i'm not your wife on here or anywhere else and please don't use me as a excuse for getting into anything  :smash:

Eldoran the choice is yours if you want to keep him in guild or not, but also don't use me as a excuse for letting him in.   :sword:

But I will also say, Beio came to our rescue when the guildies didn't and for that alone he does deserve to be back in, he holds no grudges towards anyone :)

Try all to get along and help one another, that is what this guild is all about!  Or am I wrong?   :)

We need to improve on helping one another, in whatever they may need, no matter what it is!!!!!!!!!!    :p

We are FAMILY, LETS ACT LIKE IT MORE OFTEN!     :laugh:

I was on the POD raid  and enjoyed it , I think we learned some things and  most of us learned from mistakes.  Along those lines I think it must be clear to Beio now that sometimes you don't always get heard in the uproar of a raid, and there are many times when you have to accept that your concern is not significant enough to be dealt with in the priority scheme of things....I will say that as I understood his concern,  it was not about him but his concern for others...I would consider that a mitigating factor in his behalf.  So we all learn form our mistakes about what makes a raid go smoother and what  just screws things up.  I think we should let Beio back in for another shot at it.

Everyone else may know this but just incase here goes , this has helped me tremendously keep up with whats going on in a raid or group for that matter...I used to watch stuff from the raid leaders and others  scream by and pass on into oblivion in the chat window and only recently realized I can filter things to alternate windows which makes them  "flow" by and make it much easier to follow whats going on.

Click at the top of the chat window  and use the option of make another chat window.  Then  place it in a good spot, go to the top of that window click on it and use the filter tool...  I filter  the  chat channel (eg slotpod)  , tells  and group to the second window, then all the other hits etc can scream on by on the main window and you can calmly and leisurly keep up with the  tells, group talk and chat channel.  If anyone doesnt know about this , use it , really helps with communication and I think that good communications is one of the most important needs for a sucessful raids.

Guildleaders, hang in there ,  I know pulling a new  group together is like trying to herd cats, but give everyone a little more time and it will come together.

Archived